During job selection points are allocated to not only your performance but also your way of dressing and Resume. In this section we are going to deal with your resume preparation. Your resume reflects 15 years of your efforts in education and other activities.
I would divide the list of things which you can put on a resume as Mandatory and Optional
- Career Objective
- Educational Qualifications
- Technologies you know
- Projects Undertaken
- Extracurricular Activities (Includes sports, Organizing Symposiums)
- Papers and Conferences (List of papers presented, Conferences attended)
- Achievements (If any, usually don’t prefer to put this until and unless you have some thing worth mentioning)
- Work Experience (If any, you can include your part time work details)..