Placement paper of INFOSYS(TECH AND NON TECH)
1.which language is used to develop the oracle ?
2. how to retrieve daily sal from emp table in oracle 10g ?
3. structural difference between bitmap and btree index ?
4. what is difference between foreign key and reference key ?
5. What are Clusters ?
6. How to create DSN..Explain?
7. What's the advantage of using System.Text.StringBuilder over System.String?
8. What are Sticky Sessions?
9. what is code access security,role based security explain with example ?
10. What is role manager work in web.config? how to restrict perticular pages from the users using the role manager?
11. Explain current thinking around IClonable.
12. What is the difference between Debug.Write and Trace.Write? When should each be used?
13. What is the difference between an EXE and a DLL?
14. Difference between Htttppost and Httpget Methods?
15. what is strong name?
16. what are partial postbacks?
17. What is boxing and unboxing ?
18. You are given two candles of equal size, which can burn 1 hour each. You have to measure 90 minutes with these candles. (There is no scale or clock). Also u r given a lighter.
Ans: 1. First light up the two ends of the 1st candle. When it will burn out light up one end of the second candle. (30+60=90)
19. Try the similar problem to measure 45 minutes.
Ans: First light-up the two ends of the 1st candle and one end of the 2nd candle.
When the 1st candle will burn out ,then light up the both ends of the 2nd candle
20. You r given a thermometer. What can u do by this without measuring the m temperature?
Ans: if u put thermometer into a tree it won?t grow anymore, will just die off
21. How it is possible to place four points that are equidistance from each other?
U r a landscape designer and your boss asked u to design a landscape such
that you should place 4 trees equidistance from each other.
(Distance from each tree to the other must be same)
Ans: Only 3 points can be equidistant from each other. But if u place points in the shape of a pyramid then its possible
22. You are given a cake; one of its corner is broken. How will u cut the rest into Two equal parts?
Ans: Slice the cake
23. How will you recognize the magnet & magnetic material & non-magnetic material?
Ans: Drag one piece of material over another. There is no attractive force in the middle portion of the magnet.
Get a piece of thread and tie up with the one bar and check for poles. If it iron bar then it moves freely and if it is magnetic bar then it fix in one direction according to poles.
24. If one tyre of a car suddenly gets stolen.... and after sometime u find the tyre without the screws how will u make ur journey complete?
Ans: Open 3 screws, 1 from each tyre and fix the tyre.
25. How can u measure a room height using a thermometer?
Ans: temp varies with height. but its dependent on various other factors like humidity, wind etc.
26. What is the height of room if after entering the room with a watch ur head strikes a hanging bulb?
Ans: Drop it from the room and find the time at which it strikes the floor. Using physics formula s = (at^2)/2 (IM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS ONE)
27. Color of bear.... if it falls from 1m height in 1s.
Ans: We get 'g' perfect 10 which is only in poles...hence polar bear...color White
28. How will you measure height of building when you are at the top of the building? And if you have stone with you.
Ans: Drop the stone and find the time taken for the stone to reach the ground. find height using the formula s = a + gt ( s = height, a= initial velocity=0, g=9.8m/s, t = time taken)
29. How wud u catch and receive a ball in same direction? (Dropping is from north And receiving from bottom not accepted, as it is 2 directions)
30. 25 statements given. Some tell truth, some false and some alternators. Find out the true statements.
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO GET THE LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS IN YOUR INBOX...